Happy New Year!! Lets Celebrate 2011

2011 Typographic wallpaper RGB
design by
Yurik86

There have been a lot thing happen in 2010...and now..there will be a lots thing will happen in 2011 ^_^ i can't wait...can u? well...hope it will be more better in 2011.

As the Owner of this bloG http://eastduststudio.blogspot.com and the eastduststudio.com , I'm here to thanks all of you..that have been visit and support my bloG and website for this 2010..you all is my inspiration when i'm bloGGinG.

And for this 2011 i hope you all still visit my bloG and website ^_^ and give more suggestion..for me to improve..my self.

OH!!! its Countdown now here...well..i post this first..later i will update :) stay tune...5 minute to count now...

Hi..i'm back..hahahaha...Welcome 2011 !! yeahhh...so..update...hurmm...dont know what to say..hehee...hope 2011 will bring us a good life :)

oww..well u see there is a nice wallpapper with my post here...it "2011 Typographic wallpaper RGB design by Yurik86" like it?? i'm sure u are...well..if u like it you can click the wallpaper to donwload the wallpaper or you can click this link HERE.

to see more of Yurik86 design..feel free to visit his profile Yurik86 at devianart.com.

Post a Comment

0 Comments